- ‘First Baby Step’ Toward an Anti-Aging Drug : Incredibly promising. Researchers at Novartis are currently engaged in a fascinating series of trials; involving people over 65, a flu vaccine and a little mTOR inhibition.
- 3D Printed Scaffolds to Repair Your Joints : More 3D-Printed joint-repair goodness; for knees, ankles and elbows. Sounds great.
- Activating Hair Growth by Modifying Immune Cells : Very interesting research, with potential well beyond ‘just‘ hair growth.
- Stethee Wireless Stethoscope : The ability to both monitor your pulse and to track changes over time. Good stuff.
- Assembling Organs : A Pick ‘n’ Place machine for human organs. Fantastic.
We also talked about the FDA clearance of the LifeWatch patient monitoring device, Volcano’s imaging technologies & heart disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.