- Spinal Regeneration : Very promising research on repairing spinal cord injuries.
- Panasonic to Begin Selling Consumer-Grade Exoskeletons : To aid paraplegics, as well as anyone who needs to lift things (in the workplace) on a regular basis. On sale this September.
- Learning Physical Skills Even Faster : Interesting research.
- The Anti-Ageing Effects of Metformin : Clinical trials soon. A small step on the road to classifying ageing as a treatable illness – an indicator for disease, rather than an inevitability.
- Restoring Hearing Using Gene Therapy (Mice Now, Human Trials Soon) : Fantastic.
We also talked about Using cyclists to map air pollution, A 3D printed robot to aid the elderly and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.