During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- An Experimental Alzheimer’s Drug With Anti-Ageing Benefits : Better memory, improved cognition.
- Say Hello to the Buzzclip : Haptic feedback for the blind.
- A Mio Fuse + the pdFit app for Parkinson’s Patients : Another great wearable device + medical research combination.
- New Nebuliser Set to Replace the Need For Jabs : Very interesting drug delivery method – the nebuliser. Especially one this powerful.
- A Blood Test That Can Detect Concussions : Fantastic.
We also talked about How stronger legs = a ‘fitter’ brain, A glucose meter in a smartphone case and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.