- A ‘Liquid Biopsy‘ (DNA-focused blood test) to Help Spot Cancer Recurrences Earlier Than CT Scans are Able To : Buying some much-needed time for both the patient and medical staff.
- Another Step Toward Cleaner Air : The EU’s new rules, limiting air pollutants such as nitrogen oxide and mercury.
- Breathing and Prevention of High Blood Pressure : Very interesting research.
- The UK Finally Gets Standardised Packaging for All Cigarettes : Uniform olive green boxes, larger health warnings, and brand names written in the same size and font.
- On The Way : an Artificial Womb for Premature Babies : Fantastic.
We also talked about Elon Musk discussing the future of AI at TED 2017, Pink noise, sleep & memory and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.