- Coffee and Longevity : There have certainly been plenty of studies over the years – it’s an intriguing area.
- Cognitive Function and the Mediterranean Diet : Greater adherence = improved cognitive function. Interesting area.
- Disease-Busting ‘Recycling Bins‘ in our Cells : Very interesting research – both for combating neurodegenerative diseases, and for longevity in general.
- Prosthetic Limbs, Exoskeletons and Spatial Awareness : Fascinating – and rapidly advancing – area.
- Drug Reverses Memory Failure Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury (In Mice, Human Trials Soon) : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Healthcare variants of the ‘Robot Lawyer’, Tomatoes and skin cancer and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.