- Reversing Tissue Damage Caused by Heart Attacks : Promising indeed.
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) and Soccer : Recent research into former NFL players and long-term brain damage yielded some fascinating results, and encouraged a much deeper dive into another form of football : soccer.
- Cleaning Up the UK’s Air : We talked recently about France’s plans to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars by 2040. Looks like the UK is about to do the same (Wonderful – although personally, I suspect we’ll switch to electric cars well before then).
- Lost Sensitivity to Sweetness = Greater Desire for Sugar in Foods : Although the overall idea might be considered ‘common sense‘, the amounts are somewhat surprising.
- The Specific Neural Stem Cells (In Mice) Which Regulate Aging Have Been Identified : Massive potential.
We also talked about Artificial light and sleep quality, Faster-acting antidepressants and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.