- Ford Tests The EksoVest (an upper-body exoskeleton to assist with overhead tasks) : Interesting – suspect that uses such as this will rapidly reduce the prices of the various medical counterparts.
- Daytime Injuries Heal Twice As Fast As Wounds Sustained At Night : Hope this will lead to a number of improved medical procedures (if you can fool the affected area into thinking it’s daytime, the wound will heal much faster).
- Removing Rogue Proteins (and several forms of cancer) : Promising.
- Group Exercise Improves Quality Of Life, Reduces Stress (far more than individual workouts) : Very interesting research.
- Replacement, Genetically Modified Skin : Fantastic.
We also talked about A miniature foam roller (the Neofit), Research on the antiaging potential of various mushrooms and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.