Welcome to 2018, everyone. Hope you had a great time over the break.
Let’s dive in.
- A Patch To Help Reduce Bodyfat (Actually, It Converts White Fat Into Brown) : Interesting.
- Using Mesenchymal Stem Cells To Help Treat Osteoarthritis : Fascinating area – and extremely promising for repair work in sports injuries, age-related conditions and so on.
- Teaching The Elderly How To Avoid Falls Where Possible, And How To Fall Correctly If They Do Manage To Lose Their Balance : Good stuff – hope we start seeing a whole load of similar courses.
- Using An Experimental Type 2 Diabetes Drug To Help Reverse Memory Loss In Alzheimer’s Patients : Promising indeed.
- An Experimental Immunotherapy Cancer Treatment : Fantastic.
We also talked about The Robomart autonomous vans (delivering fresh produce, anywhere), Voice-enabled fitness trackers and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.