During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Great Discussion On The Inevitability Of A ‘Natural’ Death, And The Benefits Of Classifying Aging As A Disease : Very interesting area. My own view : death from simply ‘wearing out‘ is undesirable, and will ultimately (and reasonably soon) be preventable.
- A Great Way To Track The ‘Flu (In Real Time) – ‘Smart Thermometers‘ : Fast and accurate.
- Benefits of Intermittent Fasting, Daily : How and why Josh Hewett fasts. Incidentally – I do it the same way, for the same reasons. Works well.
- Hospitals Producing Certain Medications Themselves, Rather Than Buying Them From Existing Pharmaceutical Companies : Suspect we’ll see a whole lot more of this – especially for generic medicines.
- An Army Of AI Robots To Feed The World : Sounds wonderful.
We also talked about Life-saving drones in current use, and what’s coming soon, The future of exoskeletons (both for medical and industrial uses) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.