During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- A Blood Test For 8 Common Cancers : Though not 100% accurate yet, it’s a wonderful step (and incredibly powerful as it is).
- Cognitive Training Helps Restore A ‘Younger‘ Brain : Interesting research.
- Using AI To Scan For Potential Malaria Treatments : Fascinating area.
- China’s CRISPR Gene-Editing Trials Continue To Race Ahead : Good stuff – the potential benefits are enormous.
- A Non-Aging Mammal Found : Promising indeed.
We also talked about The health benefits of jumping around, ‘Seeing’ memories and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the daily ‘newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.