- Starving Tumours With Cancer-Fighting Nanobots : Promising indeed.
- Re-Insulation Of Damaged Nerves : Fascinating research, with some truly massive implications (notably the ‘many people who are currently in wheelchairs will become clients for Personal Trainers’ thing : more here). Love it.
- Graphene-Based Water Filtration : Sounds great. Suspect that we’ll see many trials – globally – of this combination fairly soon.
- Free Public Transport In Germany : This would certainly be an interesting way to help tackle air pollution.
- ‘Alzheimer’s Disease Reversed in Mouse Model’ : Fantastic.
We also talked about The ‘Forever Young’ documentary (looking at the push to classify aging as a disease), Sharing your own bicycle with Quipmo and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the daily ‘newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.