- The US FDA Looks To Reduce The Level Of Nicotine In Cigarettes (To Below Addictive Levels) : This would certainly be an interesting move – would love to see it replicated widely.
- Regular Exercise Slows Down Aging : Very interesting research.
- The ANA Avatar XPRIZE : This looks wonderful – particularly the potential uses in instant, remote care work.
- Reversing Autism’s Social Deficits With An Anti-Cancer Drug : Promising indeed.
- More CRISPR Goodness – Correcting A Protein Imbalance In A Cellular Model Of Dementia : Enormous potential for this approach – for correcting protein imbalances in all kinds of genetic diseases, not just forms of dementia.
We also talked about Wheelchair access information being added to Google Maps, Combination physical/virtual gyms and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the daily ‘newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.