- A Couple Of The ‘Hearing Assist’ Headphones Currently Available [about 15min in] : No doubt we’ll see many more of these devices over the next few years.
- A ‘Metabolic Switch’ To Mimic Fasting (For Use In Anti-Aging Medications, And To Assist Injury Recovery) : Promising.
- A Portable Skin Printer : Really.
- A ‘Cut And Paste’ CRISPR Tool : Promising indeed.
- A Soldier’s Lost Ear Is ‘Regrown’ Using Her Own Cells : Fantastic.
We also talked about Very low carb diets and Type 1 Diabetes, A potential treatment for baldness and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.