During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- 15 Minutes Of Exercise Creates Optimal Brain State For Mastering New Motor Skills : Great way to learn new skills – follow-up each session with a short workout.
- Light-Based Cochlear Implant Restores Hearing (in Gerbils) : Should overcome the ‘simultaneous sounds‘ problem.
- Drugs That Kill Senescent Cells May Reduce Aging : We’ve talked about this possibility before, and it’s wonderful to see that it actually works. In mice, at least (human trials shortly).
- Exosomes in Blood Indicate Mild TBI : Very interesting – would love to see something similar in use beside various sports fields.
- Using Mitochondrial Transplants To Revive Dying Organs : Fantastic.
We also talked about Artificial skin from spider silk, Paris’ smoking ban in public parks and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.