- Bicycle Growth Beginning To Outpace Cars In Several Cities : We’ve discussed this possibility several times in the past (here’s a look at Horace Dediu’s concept, and I strongly agree), and this week we looked at another finding which supports this. This time in San Francisco.
- A New Drug For MS Which May Be Able To Rebuild Myelin In Humans (The Process Works In Mice) : Promising indeed.
- Telomere Loops, Aging And Cancer : Very interesting research.
- Nearing The End of Trachoma : One of the world’s oldest diseases has been eliminated from another 7 countries.
- Reversal Of Skin Wrinkles And Hair Loss In A Mouse Model : Look forward to seeing more on this; both for the skin/hair impacts and the many other age-related conditions this approach may help.
We also talked about Tightrope artist Tatiana-Mosio Bongonga’s Montmartre performance, The Somnox sleep ‘robot’ (it’s finally shipping) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.