During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Slowing Aging (In Mice, Human Trials Soon) With Fisetin : I’ve
seen this one reported in a number of places, this one was the first. And yes, it’s as promising as it sounds.
- The Effects Of Aerobic Exercise On Cognitive Performance : Very interesting research – look forward to seeing a whole lot more (larger trials, specific forms of exercise – including anaerobic ones).
- An Algorithmic ‘Spell Check’ For Helping To Diagnose Breast Cancer : Fantastic. Look forward to seeing a similar pairing used in diagnosing a great many illnesses.
- Intermittent Fasting May Help Reverse Type II Diabetes : We’ve been discussing IF for quite a while now, particularly this very area. It’s wonderful to see it go from anecdotal evidence to suggested by doctors, and heavily researched.
- Handheld Biopen Prints Human Cartilage : Fantastic.
We also talked about Measuring obesity using the metabolome, Climate change and the increased prevalence of mental-health issues and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.