- Epicatechin Treatments And A Reduction In Skeletal Muscle Aging : Greatly reducing sarcopaenia, in mice. Human studies soon.
- Link Between Autoimmune Diseases And A Gut Bacterium : Very interesting way to diagnose and study a number of autoimmune diseases.
- A Robotic Arm To Assist With Stroke Rehab : Say hello to the mobile exo-neuro-musculo-skeleton.
- Pushing Brain Imaging To New Limits With The World’s Strongest MRI Machines : Researching various brain conditions using 10.5-tesla equipment, improving the precision of deep-brain-stimulation treatments and possibly diagnosing conditions such as osteoarthritis a little earlier.
- Repairing Spinal Cord Injuries : Incredible potential.
We also talked about Calls for widespread adoption of electric vehicles to help tackle air pollution, Much tighter advertising restrictions on alcohol (particularly around sports) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.