- GPs Prescribing Exercise More Frequently (And How to Encourage Even More) : Wonderful – hope to see these approaches in use in many more locations.
- First CRISPR Clinical Trial in Europe : Promising indeed.
- Weight Training Reduces Risk of Heart Attack & Stroke : An hour per week is all it takes.
- The Regulatory Future of ‘Lab-Grown Meat’ in the US : Interesting approach.
- The Extremely Promising Future of Regenerative Medicine : Custom-Grown Bones and a whole lot more.
NB : If you’re looking to dive into the ‘Custom-Grown Bones’ thing a bit more, this talk is a great place to start.
We also talked about Air filtration in cars (following fires, as well as in heavily polluted areas), Air pollution and lung development in children and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.