- The ‘Youth Factor’ In Blood Cells That Speeds Fracture Repair : Should lead to much faster methods of bone repair in older adults.
- Exploring the Mediterranean Diet / Lower Cardiovascular Risk Connection : Interesting research.
- Treatment for Sickle-Cell Disease in Africa : A cheap & effective way to help prevent a painful (and often fatal) condition.
- 3D-Printed Vegan Steak : Incredible potential – particularly the ability to add medications to the food.
- Major Breakthrough In The Quest For Cancer Vaccines : Promising indeed.
We also talked about The Apple Watch’s EKG functionality, The reasons behind the typical 19thC boxing pose and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.