During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter (especially the lists!),
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Regular Aerobic Exercise + DASH Diet Boosts Executive Function in Adults at Risk for Dementia : Interesting research.
- Nestle Plans Vegan Push With No-Meat Burger : We’ve noted the possibilities of a ‘meat-free burger‘ several times in the past, and it’s always great to see new players in that arena. Suspect the next year or two will see massive changes to what people eat.
- How Aerobic Exercise Helps To Reduce Body Fat : Very interesting area.
- Bacteria Found In Ancient Irish Soil Halts Growth Of ‘Superbugs’ : It’s effective against four of the top six (as defined by the WHO) antibiotic-resistant ‘superbugs’.
- Poll: Editing Baby Genes For The Health & Medical Benefits : It seems the ‘designer babies‘ promise of genetic modification is getting quite a bit of discussion. Fascinating area.
We also talked about Cameras for cycling (to record trips, document any accidents); Lyft helping low-income families get access to food and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.