- Helping The Pancreas – In Diabetes Patients – To Produce Its Own Insulin : Would be wonderful.
- Restoring Brain Plasticity By Targeting Specific Nerve Cell Connections : Mice currently, humans shortly.
- Early Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease Via a Lack of Deep Sleep : Very interesting approach.
- Knowledge Of Shapeshifting Receptors = The Possible Creation/Discovery Of New Blood Pressure Drugs : Interesting.
- Human Trial Of Senescent Cell Removal : Promising indeed. I suspect this will one of the first (if not _the_ first) anti-ageing treatments widely available. Periodic removal of senescent cells.
We also talked about Brain changes and youth football; Car-free zones (to help reduce air pollution) continue to appear and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.