- ‘Awakening’ Stem Cells To Unlock The Brain’s Regenerative Potential : Promising for a wide range of healing mechanisms – look forward to seeing more on this.
- Wearable Cooling And Heating Patch : Warming up? Trying to get to sleep? Focusing on a task? How about wearing your own, fully adjustable, personal thermostat.
- Learned Information And Sleep : A step closer to understanding precisely how learned information turns into reliable memories during sleep.
- Heavily Processed Foods Cause Overeating And Weight Gain : Interesting research – keen to see how this impacts food production, and labelling.
- AI-Powered ‘Knowledge Engine’ A Game-Changer For Antibiotic Resistance : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Insulin resistance and fibromyalgia; Separate genders in running competitions, or a mixed group? and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.