- Performance-Enhancing Bacteria In The Microbiome Of Elite Athletes : Sports are about to get a whole lot more complex – performance-enhancing probiotics aren’t all that far away.
- Low-carb ‘Keto’ Diet May Improve Cognition In Older Adults : Interesting.
- Exercise An Effective Protection Against Life-Threatening Cerebral Haemorrhage : 30 minutes per week is all it takes.
- Cloning Brain Organoids : A wonderful way to study various neurological conditions.
- A Vaccine For Alzheimer’s Is On The Verge Of Becoming A Reality : Fantastic.
We also talked about Keeping/becoming active in middle age linked to longer life, Detecting consciousness in unresponsive patients and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.