- Potential Future Uses Of An Apple Watch : There are some fascinating ideas here. Any you’d add?
- Creating Bespoke, Synthetic ‘Hair Follicles’ : Rapidly approaching the end of baldness, and of a range of hair & skin conditions.
- Automatically Delivering A Drug To Reverse An Opioid Overdose : Incredible – for this and a range of situations where the medication exists, and response time is a major factor.
- Brain Region Linked To Altered Social Interactions In Autism Model : Very interesting research – particularly in light of last week’s Neuralink announcements.
- Brain-Controlled Prosthetic Hands (Connected Directly To The Bone) Developed : Wonderful.
We also talked about A novel way to re-join broken bones, The crowdfunding campaign to potentially rejuvenate a 100 year old (using a refined version of the treatment Liz Parrish had) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.