- The Most Hydrating Beverages : Those with small amounts of fat, protein, or sugar.
- Blood Test Capable Of Detecting Multiple (More Than 20 So Far) Types Of Cancer : Promising indeed.
- Skeletal Stem Cells Found in Humans for First Time : Should lead to new treatments for both fractures and osteoporosis.
- Genome Sequencing (For Everyone) = Personalised Medicine : The UK’s health secretary considers adding genetic screening – for everyone – to the NHS.
- ‘Magic‘ Cancer Treatment Just Got A Huge Step Closer : No chemotherapy, radiation or surgery. Just a pill.
We also talked about Vaping – what exactly is it (and is it helpful or harmful)?, The health impacts of air pollution and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.