- Memory Is Damaged By Air Pollution : The research into the impacts of air pollution continues to grow. Bring on the electric cars.
- Potato As Effective As Carbohydrate Gels For Boosting Athletic Performance : Very interesting research.
- The Global Soda Tax Experiment : Does raising the price of sugary beverages really make a dent in obesity and diabetes?
- Third ‘Short Sleep’ Gene Discovered : This one prevents memory deficits.
- Hyper-Long Telomeres Lead To Longer, Healthier Lives (In Mice, For Now) : Wonderful.
We also talked about Aҫaí berries and Malaria, Hormone therapy and improved cognition and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.