- Reversing The Heart’s Biological Age By 4 Years After Training For The First Marathon : Seems the health benefits are rapid; and last for a long, long time.
- Sleep Apnoea Linked To The Amount Of Fat On The Tongue : Interesting research.
- Brake Dust Air Pollution And The Effects On Immune Cells : Bring on the electric cars (far less braking – regen frequently used instead).
- Decoding Hidden Brain Chatter To Advance Neuroprostheses : Recording, decoding and reconstructing activity patterns for common movement skills. Promising indeed.
- Rejuvenating The Brain – Improving Learning And Memory In The Elderly : Mice for now, humans soon.
We also talked about Fish oil supplementation and bushfire smoke, Extending lifespan (in the C. elegans nematode worm, for now) by 500 percent and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.