- Coronavirus Vaccine Goes Into Test Production : This would certainly be welcome, as well as being a great way to test the ‘molecular clamp‘ approach.
- Artificial Intelligence Yields New Antibiotic : Extremely powerful – suspect we’ll see a whole lot more of this sort of approach.
- New Class Of Enzymes Could Lead To Bespoke Diets, Therapeutics : Fascinating research.
- Moderate Intensity Exercise Can Benefit Memory Performance : Moderate = things like walking, aerobics or cycling.
- Brain Cells Protect Muscles From Wasting Away : Although this particular research is in worms, it could lead to drugs that improve muscle health in humans.
We also talked about Leg extension surgery, to increase your height, The smart jumpsuit for infants (to measure movement and development) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.