- Genomics May Help Avoid A Second Coronavirus Wave : Using sequence data to track new infections as lockdowns ease.
- Using Wearable Devices To Spot COVID-19 Symptoms : Early and almost automatic.
- Determining Physical Fitness Via A Blood Test : Fascinating research on aerobic fitness and personal health monitoring.
- The Brain’s ‘Home’ of Stress Identified : One step closer to treatments for a variety of fear-related conditions.
- Variant Bio And The Search For Humanity’s Genetic Outliers : The quest to turn rare DNA into various drugs and therapies. Promising indeed.
We also talked about Researching the potential benefit of HGH on former football players with TBI, The insanely rapid growth of China’s biotech sector and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.