During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Making Smell Tests Another Part Of Routine COVID-19 Screenings : Interesting idea.
- The Many Ways Gyms & Health Clubs Are Dealing With COVID-19 Risks as They Re-Open : Pods, dividers, temperature checks and so on. And if you’re the owner of a commercial gym (or go to one regularly), drop a comment below and share what’s been going on there.
- Experimental HIV Drug Seems Effective At A Twice-A-Year Dose : This would certainly be welcome.
- An Ultrafast Insulin : It becomes active four times faster than current fast-acting insulins.
- The First Liquid Retina Prosthesis : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Use of telehealth services after the pandemic, A possible congestion charge in Sydney’s CBD and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.