- COVID-19 Detection Dog Trial : Interesting research.
- REM Sleep Tunes Eating Behavior : Rest well, eat well.
- The Health-Focused Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Smartwatch Launches : Keen to see how well the pulse wave blood pressure monitoring works. Interesting approach.
- ‘Holy Grail’ MS Discovery Could Prevent Disability Using A Diabetes Drug : Protecting nerves from damage.
- An AI-Based Robotics System To Help Predict & Prevent Falls : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Possible use of Apple’s symptom tracker (in the Health App) with widespread epidemics, Measurement of facemask efficacy (for filtering expelled droplets) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.