- New COVID Test Without The Reagents (They’re Scarce And Expensive) : What’s more, it’s extremely accurate.
- A New Antibody Treatment for Thrombosis : Inhibiting the blood clots without the unwanted side effects.
- Tau Blood Testing for Diagnosing Alzheimer’s : Promising indeed.
- A Brief Look At Regeneron’s COVID-19 Treatment : Clearly, the Donald Trump situation has plenty of people looking closely at Regeneron’s approach. Here’s how everything works.
- Microrobots Used To Build Bridge Between Rat Nerve Cell Networks : Fantastic – both for studying the brain, and – long-term – carrying out repairs.
We also talked about Digital pharmacies, The online version of RAADfest 2020 and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.