During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- A Precision Drug Delivery Tool To Treat Traumatic Brain Injury : Promising indeed – hope this moves quickly from the university to the sports grounds, and hospitals.
- Virta Health (Virtual Care Platform) Expands Into Prediabetes And Obesity : Interesting.
- Exposure To Environmental Noise Dropped By Almost 50% During The Early Months Of The Coronavirus Pandemic : Although it came at a terrible cost, this aspect of things is a wonderful side benefit.
- High Intensity Training ‘Best’ For Older (70 And Over) People : Interesting research.
- Nvidia Partners With GlaxoSmithKline For The Discovery Of Drugs And Vaccines : Incredible potential – hope to see many more of these pairings.
We also talked about Jennifer Doudna on CRISPR and its role in medical research, e-Cigarettes and sleep deprivation and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.