- Testing For COVID-19 Via A Cough : This is an extremely promising avenue (for a range of medical conditions, not just for COVID-19) – especially once it reaches the ‘smartphone app‘ stage.
- Combining Resveratrol And Exercise (To Tackle Functional Limitations In Older Adults) : Although this particular research was only in the form of a small pilot trial, it’s certainly an interesting area. Would love to see more.
Incidentally, if you’re looking to dive into the Resveratrol area a little deeper, I highly recommend the summary page on FoundMyFitness.
- Diagnosing Parkinson’s Via A Skin Test : This would be a wonderful diagnostic tool.
- How mRNA Vaccines Work (Against SARS-CoV-2 Or Anything Else) : Great video.
- Brain Implant Helps Paralyzed Patients Regain Use Of Electronics : Enabling people with upper-body paralysis to communicate directly with various devices. Fantastic.
We also talked about Israel begins coronavirus vaccine trials, Tryptophan and celiac disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.