- Switzerland Joins The List of Countries Which Have Approved The Pfizer/BioNtech SE COVID-19 Vaccine : Wonderful.
- The Potential Impacts Of Ella Adoo-Kissi-Debrah’s Death From Air Pollution : Terrible to have taken something like this to force the issue, though if you’ve ever been running/lifting/eating near a busy road, you’ll certainly appreciate these changes.
- The Oura Smart Ring Can Help Detect COVID-19 — Even In Asymptomatic People : Although the possibility has been discussed for a while, it’s fantastic to have it confirmed.
- Using Earwax To Measure Chronic Glucose Levels : Great way to monitor things, at home.
- An AI ‘Cone Of Silence’ To Isolate One Voice From A Group (The ‘Cocktail Party Effect’) : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Over-the-counter access to low dose cannabidiol in Australia, Using neural networks to study DNA and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.