During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- The Use Of ‘Covid-19 Passports’ By Airlines : Interesting way to reduce the risk.
NB : Although the article focuses on the Singapore Airlines trial, a number of airlines have discussed doing something similar.
- J&J COVID-19 Vaccine Could Be Available in Europe in April : Yet another option. Wonderful.
- Serbia Rolls Out The Chinese-Made Sinopharm COVID-19 Vaccine : Once again we see countries working together for the vaccine rollout. Fantastic.
- Biden’s Newly-Released Vaccine Distribution Plan In The US : The goal is to administer 100 million vaccine doses in his first 100 days in office.
- Designer Cytokine Helps Paralyzed Mice Walk Again : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Walmart about to begin its ‘medicine-by-drone’ trial in the US, The anti-ageing effects of protein restriction and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.