This week on Straight to the Bar...
- Tiny Injectable Robots To Attack Tumors : Say hello to the Bionaut.
- A Wearable Patch (‘Sweatable’?) That Tells You How Much You Need to Drink : It was Gatorade in this case (they developed it), but it could be anything.
- A Tax On Sugary Drinks (In The UK) = The Consumption Of Less Sugar : Perhaps unsurprising, though welcome nonetheless.
- Whole Genome Sequencing Emerging for Routine Cancer Care : ChromoSeq’s automated sequencing approach. Wonderful.
- An Implanted Drug (Islatravir) May Protect People From HIV For Up To A Year : Promising indeed.
We also talked about The link between COVID-19 and telomeres, The 71 (incredible!) COVID-19 vaccines currently in human trials and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To see the various items we use and recommend, swing by the SttB Strength Store. A gathering of all our favourite gear.