dark chocolate and increased alertness
Using smart speakers to contactlessly monitor heart rhythms
During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- TERA’s (XPRIZE Winner) COVID-19 Breath Test : Wonderful.
- Detecting COVID-19 Using Your Voice And An AI-Powered App : Promising indeed.
- Virtual Therapy For Teens : Fascinating area.
- UK Considers COVID-19 Passports For Mass Gatherings : The debate continues – the ‘right to privacy‘ vs ‘public medical safety‘.
- The Incredibly Promising Future Of RNA Antisense Therapy : This article describes the treatment of Leber congenital amaurosis (an eye disorder), but a similar approach may well tackle a wide range of conditions.
We also talked about Wild Biotech’s unique database of animal gut bacteria (to treat human diseases), Using smart speakers to contactlessly monitor heart rhythms and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.