- Using A Brain-Computer Interface To Control Epilepsy : Wonderful.
- The Case for More Doping in the Olympics : Long-term readers may recall the article ‘The Reversal of Sports : From ‘Aspirational’ to ‘Pure’‘, where we first considered this possibility. I’m curious – how do you see the future of competitions like the Olympics, once nearly all athletes are ‘enhanced‘?
- Light Therapy (Bright Light In The Morning) Helps Veterans Treated For Traumatic Brain Injury : Both physical and mental health symptoms, including cognitive function and sleep quality.
- The UK Is Preparing for a COVID Booster Shot This Autumn : This would certainly be welcome – particularly if it combines vaccines (both other COVID-19 ones and those for conditions such as influenza).
- Cell Therapy Aids Stroke-Damaged Brain Repair, Restores 90% of Motor Function [Mice For Now, Humans Soon] : Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.