- NSW Finally Begins Incentivising Electric Cars : Australia’s most populous state – and home to the largest number of cars – finally realises that pollution-free air is a good thing. Fewer medical conditions, fewer deaths.
( Incidentally, if you’d like to dig into this area a little deeper, sign up for the ‘Electric Cars in Australia’ newsletter. Absolutely free. )
- A Potential New Treatment For Ovarian Cancer : It’s been sitting, retired, in a drug library for decades. Suspect there are many more like this, either retired or in use for a different purpose.
- England Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Mandatory For All Care Home Workers : Wonderful move (providing the vaccinations are free and available), and I suspect it’ll be copied in other countries. Particularly as it applies not only to healthcare workers, but anyone coming into care homes to do other work – tradespeople, hairdressers and beauticians.
- The ‘Mozart Effect‘ Reduces Epileptic Brain Activity : A possible treatment to prevent epileptic seizures – targeted doses of Mozart’s music. Hope this leads to personalised music therapies for a range of conditions.
- Using Ultrasound to Stimulate Unconscious Patients : Promising indeed.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.