- The UK’s COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Campaign Begins In September (For Those Over 70) : An extra dose with a different vaccine – a top-up if you like.
- Measuring Stress Hormones In Real-Time Via A Drop Of Blood : Wonderful.
- A Temporary, Battery-Free Pacemaker : Broken down by the patient’s body when its work is done.
- Consuming Milk Chocolate First Thing In The Morning Or At The End Of The Day Could Affect Sleep : Interesting.
- A Face Mask That Can Detect SARS-CoV-2 : Fantastic. For this use, and the various future ones discussed.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.