- Impact Of Physical Activity On Depression : Wonderful area of research – look forward to seeing a whole lot more.
- Modelling Both The Fear Of SARS-COV-2 Infection And The Fears Surrounding The Possible (But Extraordinarily Rare) Side-Effects Of Vaccination : Interesting.
- Moderate Levels Of Physical Activity In Later Life Reduce Risk Of Age-Related Dementia : Doesn’t take much – a weekly walk will do it.
- High-Tech Headphones Drown Out The Noises Inside An MRI : Less of the banging, more of the conversation. And possibly music.
- The Biophysicist Transforming Asparagus Into Medical Implants : Say hello to Andrew Pelling.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.