- Reducing Obesity May Reduce Depression At The Same Time : Interesting research.
- Tradeoff – The Brain’s Equivalent Of THC Reduces Epileptic Seizures, But Leads To Post-Seizure Oxygen Deprivation In The Brain : Although a little frustrating, it points to a very promising area. The creation of specific drugs which both curb seizures’ strength and reduce the aftereffects.
- Diagnosing Anaemia With A Smartphone Camera : Incredible potential.
- New Immunotherapy Approach For Advanced Lung Cancer : Two tumors were completely eradicated.
- MIT’s ‘Sensing Glove’ : Could assist in motor function retraining in stroke patients.
We also talked about Potential eradication of COVID-19, Blood test for ‘long COVID’ and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.