- MIT Launches Their ‘K. Lisa Yang Center for Bionics’, Looking At Various Pairings Of Technology And The Brain : Wonderful.
- Potential Early Diagnosis of Dementia With A Two-minute EEG Test : Interesting.
- The Creation Of ‘Universal Blood‘ (To Alleviate Shortages) : Promising indeed.
- Say Hello To iAge, An Inflammation Aging Clock : To predict risk of disease and death.
- Repairing Brain Areas Affected By Parkinson’s Disease : Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.