- 14 Genes That Contribute To Obesity : Interesting research.
- PRT Provides Long-Term Relief To Chronic Pain Sufferers : 4 weeks, 12 months.
- Detecting A Flu Infection Before The Patient Shows Symptoms : Using heart rate, skin temperature, electrodermal activity and movement.
- Gene Found In Monkeys May Lead To Immunity Against HIV : Wonderful.
- A Chip That Can Rapidly Measure Antibiotic Levels In Someone’s Breath : This enables non-invasive antibiotic testing to optimize treatments, in turn enabling personalized drug therapies. Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.