- Morning Exposure to Deep Red Light Improves Declining Eyesight : Interesting.
- Exercise (Or Any Type Of Physical Activity) May Reduce Brain Inflammation, Reducing the Risk of Alzheimer’s : It alters the activity of the brain’s immune cells, which lowers inflammation in the brain.
- Boosting Memory Performance by Finding Amplitude of Brain Waves and Speeding Oscillations : Nice one – both the research itself, and the way it was shared.
- Does Exercise Affect Lifespan? : The problem with knowing the answer in advance, and potential workarounds.
- Psilocybin Reduces Alcohol Craving In Rats : Very interesting indeed.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.