- WHO Recently Endorsed The First-Ever Malaria Vaccine : Not yet perfect, but extremely promising nonetheless.
- Say Hello To OvivaTx – The Startup Developing Treatments For Menopause : Over to CEO Daisy Robinton.
- Ketogenic Diets And Elevated Blood Lipids (Notably LDL Cholesterol) : Interesting research. Personally, I opt for a ‘modified Paleo’ approach for precisely this reason.
- New Drug Targets A Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease : Say hello to Vertex’s ‘VX-147’.
- Treadmill Exercise Training Shows Promise for Managing Cognitive Effects of Multiple Sclerosis : Wonderful – look forward to seeing larger & more general studies (would be great to know just how widespread the cognitive benefits are).
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.