- How Exercise Protects Against Consequences of Aging : An enzyme called NOX4 enhances insulin responsiveness, promoting metabolic health.
- New Class Of Antibiotics Could Destroy Hospital Superbugs : Wonderful.
- Designer Biosensors That ‘Switch On’ With Drugs Used In Cancer, Arthritis, And Organ Transplant Treatment : Turning on a specific color, or an electrical response.
- A Low-Cost, Ultra-Low-Field Brain MRI Scanner : One step closer to an MRI setup that can be used anywhere (think public places and sporting sidelines).
- First Country (Chile) Formalises Someone’s ‘Neurorights’ : Regulation of any brain implants that can read information from the brain for control of a prosthetic limb, or cognitive enhancements.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.