- Electrical Brain Stimulation for Improved Memory : In epileptic patients for now, though it’s thought to have much more widespread uses.
- Say Hello To The Workforce-Centric COVID-19 Tracking Platform ‘Sidney Navigator’ : Keep track of employees’ symptoms, illnesses and vaccination records.
- Intranasal Flu Vaccine With Nanoparticles Offers Robust Protection In Mice : And yes, human trials are certainly on the way.
- Mark Cuban Launches Online Pharmacy for Generic Medications : 100 of them, for starters. No doubt more will arrive over time.
- Cancer Drug Could Help Flush HIV From Its Hiding Spots : Moving the remaining HIV into the bloodstream, where the current antiretroviral therapies can take care of things. No need for the lifelong drugs.
We also talked about Mindfulness in the workplace, MDLIVE launches a telehealth app to monitor chronic conditions and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.