- Bionic Pacemaker Capable Of Reversing Heart Failure Now Set For Human Trials : Promising indeed.
- Prevention Of Future Pandemics : I’m a big fan of the Coronacast podcast, and the most recent episode looks at the ways in which we might sidestep any upcoming pandemics. Interesting ideas.
- Preclinical Study Shows Ketogenic Diet Could Enhance Pancreatic Cancer Therapy : Interesting.
- Exercise Post-Vaccine Bumps Up Antibodies : Even a mild dose (think ‘brisk walk’ or 15min on the bike) will do the trick.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation = Limited Walking Again After Paralysis : Although Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.